GET MAXIMUM RELIEF TODAY
Menoquil is a scientifically advanced multi-action formula designed to provide fast and effective natural menopause relief! With Menoquil, you can get the results you want without turning to risky pharmaceuticals or synthetic hormones.
Just Look at What
Menoquil Will Do For You
- Provide fast relief from distressing and embarrassing hot flashes
- Help alleviate the emotional effects of menopause, including mood swings, irritability, and anxiety
- Support your osteoporosis prevention plan by helping maintain bone density and strength
- Address numerous common menopause symptoms such as weight gain, night sweats, and loss of desire
- Reduce hormonal dominance to bring your body back in balance
Why Should Menoquil Be Your first choice?
- Addresses all physical and emotional menopause symptoms
- 100% safe with no side effects
- Contains clinically proven, patented ingredients
- Developed by leading physicians
- Can be used at all stages of menopause
- Designed to work with a woman’s body
EXPERIENCE THE MENOQUIL
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Fast results, often within just 10-14 days
- No auto-shipments or subscriptions
- Free from Monosodium L-Glutamate
- Easy to swallow tablets
- Made in the USA
We know you have questions - we’ve got answers:
How long will it take for me to see results with Menoquil?
Menoquil is an extremely effective product! Most women experience results within 10 -14 days of starting the product. However, how quickly and fully your body responds to Menoquil depends on many factors: age, stage of menopause, etc. In some instances it may take up to 30 days to see significant results.
Who should take Menoquil?
Menoquil is recommended for perimenopausal, menopausal, and post-menopausal women. You can begin to take the product as soon as you notice the signs of perimenopause which can begin as early as age 35.
What is Perimenopause?
Perimenopause (literally meaning “around menopause”) is the transitional phase leading up to menopause and can start in your 30s. Perimenopause is said to be complete one year after the final menstrual period and can last anywhere between 2 to 8 years. This phase is characterized by such symptoms as irregular periods, hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings.
How many tablets are in a bottle of Menoquil?
Each bottle of Menoquil contains 60 tablets.
Can I take Menoquil with other medications?
Menoquil is made from ingredients that are deemed to be completely safe. But, as with any supplements, you should consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product especially if you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medications, have food allergies, or if you have any medical conditions.
What happens if I discontinue Menoquil?
You will have no adverse side effects if you choose to discontinue taking Menoquil, although you may begin to experience the same symptoms as you did before taking it. For this reason, we recommend including Menoquil as part of a long-term health and lifestyle plan.
How much should I take a day?
Our recommended dosage is 2 Menoquil tablets twice a day with a full glass of water, once in the morning about 15 minutes before breakfast and again about one hour before bedtime.
REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS – REAL RESULTS!
See what our customers say about all-natural Menoquil
Why do experts recommend Menoquil?
Every time you take Menoquil you’ll get an optimal dose of the following extracts -
- Vitamin D to support bone health and provide a natural mood lift that can reduce mood swings and irritability
- Vitamin K to help your body synthesize the proteins it needs to keep bones healthy and strong
- Calcium to help stop the bone mineral loss that can make bones more porous and prone to fractures over time
- Phosphorus to complement the bone-preserving properties of calcium and improve bone hardness
- Red clover flower powder and powdered extract to lessen the severity and frequency of night sweats and hot flashes
- Green tea leaf extract to alleviate frequent hot flashes and provide a natural caffeine boost to combat fatigue
- Guggul gum resin extract to prevent bone loss and help you combat menopause-related weight gain
- Dong quai to restore hormonal balance and address many common menopause symptoms such as mood swings, hot flashes and night sweats
- Soy isoflavones to provide an optimal amount of phytoestrogens and boost overall cognitive function
- Wild yam root to support hormonal balance in the body
- Black cohosh for relief from several menopause symptoms, including anxiety, hot flashes, and night sweats
- Chaste berry powder for the relief of symptoms related to PMS and to promote hormonal balance
- Bioperine to increase the bioavailability of all key active ingredients and allow your body to obtain the maximum benefit from every dose
MENOQUIL’S PROPRIETARY FORMULA USES CLINICALLY RESEARCHED, PROVEN INGREDIENTS
Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)Dubbed the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D is vital for maintaining bone health
Calcium (as Citrate & Phosphate)Essential for keeping bones strong and reducing bone density loss
Chaste Berry PowderAlso known as vitex and monk’s pepper, chaste berry is a common herbal remedy for PMS
Soy IsoflavonesDerived from soybeans, they provide a natural alternative to risky Hormone Replacement Therapy
Vitamin K (Phytonadione)Vitamin K helps prevent bone loss in menopausal women
Phosphorus (as Calcium Phosphate)In addition to calcium, phosphorus is an essential component of healthy bone
Dong Quai PowderThis Chinese herb has been shown in clinical studies to reduce the severity of menopause-related symptoms by approximately 25 percent
Wild Yam Root PowderHelps to promote hormonal balance
15-day sample now!
When you order the free sample of Menoquil you will only pay a shipping fee of $2.95.