GET MAXIMUM RELIEF TODAY
Menoquil is a scientifically advanced multi-action formula designed to provide fast and effective natural menopause relief! With Menoquil, you can get the results you want without turning to risky pharmaceuticals or synthetic hormones.
Just Look at What
Menoquil Will Do For You
- Help give you relief from hot flashes that can leave you feeling flushed and embarrassed.
- Address hormonal imbalance by reducing hormone dominance.
- Support your osteoporosis prevention plan by helping you maintain bone density and strength.
- Provide relief from common menopause symptoms such as sleep disturbances, night sweats, and loss of desire.
- Assist in addressing the emotional side effects of menopause, including mood swings, irritability, and anxiety.
Why Should Menoquil Be Your first choice?
- Addresses physical and emotional menopause symptoms
- Reduces the frequency and severity of hot flashes
- Supports a healthy hormone balance
- Assists in controlling menopause-related weight gain
- Helps keep bones dense, healthy and strong
- Contains patented ingredients
- Calms night sweats to reduce sleep disturbances
- Curbs Mood Swings
Does it really work?
Compare it yourself
- 60-day money back guarantee
- No Auto-shipments / No Auto-subscriptions
- Unlike many menopause relief supplements, Menoquil does not contain Monosodium
- L-Glutamate, the cause of side effects such as headaches, sweating and chest pain in some individuals.
- Menoquil can help manage post-menopausal weight gain
- Each bottle contains 120 tablets
- Menoquil users see results within just 10-14 days of use
- Menoquil will not cause serious side effects
We know you have questions - we’ve got answers:
How long will it take for me to see results with Menoquil?
Menoquil is an extremely effective product! Most women experience results within 10 -14 days of starting the product. However, how quickly and fully your body responds to Menoquil depends on many factors: age, stage of menopause, etc. In some instances it may take up to 30 days to see significant results.
Who should take Menoquil?
Menoquil is recommended for perimenopausal, menopausal, and post-menopausal women. You can begin to take the product as soon as you notice the signs of perimenopause which can begin as early as age 35.
What is Perimenopause?
Perimenopause (literally meaning “around menopause”) is the transitional phase leading up to menopause and can start in your 30s. Perimenopause is said to be complete one year after the final menstrual period and can last anywhere between 2 to 8 years. This phase is characterized by such symptoms as irregular periods, hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings.
How many tablets are in a bottle of Menoquil?
Each bottle of Menoquil contains 120 tablets
Can I take Menoquil with other medications?
Menoquil is made from ingredients that are deemed to be completely safe. But, as with any supplements, you should consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product especially if you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medications, have food allergies, or if you have any medical conditions.
What happens if I discontinue Menoquil?
You will have no adverse side effects if you choose to discontinue taking Menoquil, although you may begin to experience the same symptoms as you did before taking it. For this reason, we recommend including Menoquil as part of a long-term health and lifestyle plan.
How much should I take a day?
Our recommended dosage is 2 Menoquil tablets twice a day with a full glass of water, once in the morning about 15 minutes before breakfast and again about one hour before bedtime.
REAL CUSTOMER RESULTS
Check out real customer reviews before you buy Menoquil
Why do experts recommend Menoquil?
Every time you take Menoquil you’ll get an optimal dose of the following extracts -
- Vitamin D to support bone health and provide a natural mood lift that can reduce mood swings and irritability
- Vitamin K to help your body synthesize the proteins it needs to keep bones healthy and strong
- Calcium to help stop the bone mineral loss that can make bones more porous and prone to fractures over time
- Phosphorus to complement the bone-preserving properties of calcium and improve bone hardness
- Red clover flower powder and powdered extract to lessen the severity and frequency of night sweats and hot flashes
- Green tea leaf extract to alleviate frequent hot flashes and provide a natural caffeine boost to combat fatigue
- Guggul gum resin extract to prevent bone loss and help you combat menopause-related weight gain
- Dong quai to restore hormonal balance and address many common menopause symptoms such as mood swings, hot flashes and night sweats
- Soy isoflavones to provide an optimal amount of phytoestrogens and boost overall cognitive function
- Wild yam root to support hormonal balance in the body
- Black cohosh for relief from several menopause symptoms, including anxiety, hot flashes, and night sweats
- Chaste berry powder for the relief of symptoms related to PMS and to promote hormonal balance
- Bioperine to increase the bioavailability of all key active ingredients and allow your body to obtain the maximum benefit from every dose
MENOQUIL’S PROPRIETARY FORMULA USES CLINICALLY RESEARCHED, PROVEN INGREDIENTS
Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)Dubbed the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D is vital for maintaining bone health.
Calcium (as Citrate & Phosphate)Essential for keeping bones strong and reducing bone density loss.
Chaste Berry PowderAlso known as vitex and monk’s pepper, chaste berry is a common herbal remedy for PMS.
Soy IsoflavonesDerived from soybeans, they provide a natural alternative to risky Hormone Replacement Therapy
Vitamin K (Phytonadione)Vitamin K helps prevent bone loss in menopausal women
Phosphorus (as Calcium Phosphate)In addition to calcium, phosphorus is an essential component of healthy bone.
Dong Quai PowderThis Chinese herb has been shown in clinical studies to reduce the severity of menopause-related symptoms by approximately 25 percent.
Wild Yam Root PowderHelps to promote hormonal balance
15-day sample now!
Your order will be shipped in 24-48 hours by First Class USPS Shipping.
When you order the free sample of Menoquil, you will pay a shipping fee of $2.95 and, 15 days later, be sent a full-size bottle of the product and charged $44.95 + $5.95 (Shipping & Handling Charges). Please note: This is an Auto-Replenishment Shipment which you are subscribing to; if you wish to opt out of Auto-Replenishment Program, simply log into your Menoquil account and disable the future-shipment option within 6 days of your initial order.